Friday 6 February 2015

The power of saying YES

IHello there,

Well today I happened to be in a mood to just casually ramble about something completely random..
As a little girl I was taught to enable the power of NO! No to strangers no to drugs no anything that was "unknown or bad" per say..and I did so quite diligently up until the mind grew young and restless filled with curiosity...
I can proudly say I have made good choices than bad and NO has helped me along the way,don't get me wrong I am all about comfort and shells and being the queen of my castle..but every once in a while I do like a good challenge and lately I have been pushing my comfort zone and venturing out more and enabling a bit of YES along the way..in a good way..(not the let's get high and go bungee jumping in our skivies type ;))
So a breeze through how I incorporate YES

- start my day off with some kind of juice

-to wake up early enough to take in few breaths of fresh air and squeeze in a some stretches

-to reading more

-to watch more mood lifting as well as mind stimulating show..(hello discovery channel and comedy central)

-to give myself time to stress and de-stress

-to expand my music

-to clear and declutter my space before bed

-visually organise my next days..right down to clothes and lipstick ;-)

-to blog

Making a list is the easy part..following through isn't always smooth sailing.. The battle is always on between the procrastinator and the perfectionist but being able to come to a compromise is the rewarding part..it is a slow process but it need to keep going..
Hope this nudged you to make your own YES list..
It may seem silly,stupid, ridiculous, crazy..but it's yours..
Xo ~niv

2 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely Loved this post.. And I totally agree with making the list, it has just helped me being a lot more organised :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      i'm it helped with the smiles :D

      Delete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.